Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Birth Announcements for April-June Mums

OX Jess is offline Registered User
    Congrats! Happy to hear about new babies! The next should be Charlotte and then Wendy, if I remember correctly. And, Momma is due several days before me in about early-mid June. But yeah, already having trouble sleeping - hard to find the right position no matter how many cushions wrapping myself up! I start to think about maternity leave and lying in bed every morning, but it's still a couple of months to go!!! Well, not complaining carrying my little one in my belly, which puts me in great mood every day! Just physically, it gets a bit hard sometimes!

Take care, all new mums & mums-to-be.... Looking forward to the next meet-up!

Jessica

witchypoo is offline Registered User

Bub's arrival

Hi Girls

Just thought:yeah2 I'd share our fantastic news and congratulate all the mum's who have also had their babies. Our little Zoe arrived into the world Monday 30th March at 11.10pm after an approximate 8 hours of labour and 15 minutes of pushing and with the aid of an epidural and gas and air (epidural only worked on one side of my body so gas and air was fantastic to take the top edges of pain off).
    Zoe weighed in at 2.975 kgs (approx 6.6lbs) and of course is the apple of her daddy's eye already. Can't explain just how lovely it feels to finally hold your baby in your arms......Fantastic!!!
    Look forward to catching up with you all soon and I send you all heart felt congratulations to you all on your imminent bundles of joy.

Love Wendy & Ian

happyvalleygirl is offline Registered User
    Congratulations on little Zoe! You didn't know whether you were having a boy or girl did you?

I'm happy to hear your labour was nice a short.

Look forward to seeing you and your daughter very soon.

Janice

Momma is offline Registered User
    Big congratulations, Witchypoo and hubby! It must have been wonderful to finally know that baby was a girl. I hope you're all settled in at home soon and look forward to seeing you when you're ready.

April09-Mum is offline Registered User
    Oh WOW!!!! Congratulations to Zoe!!!! Nice name... and there are now def. more baby-girls than baby-boys....
    Wendy, did you feel that it might be a girl?
    I cannot tell what mine is... sometimes i think it is a boy = big showmaster, but at the moment it is more behaving like a dramaqueen... head is everyday somewhere else, which drives me crazy!!!
    And then, I think that's enough... come now!... and then I think ... no don't come... i am not ready... we don't have a good boyname yet...

By the way... I would love to see some pictures of the new Ox-Babies!!!!!

Summertime is offline Registered User
    wendy congratulations to you and Ian! and welcome to little Zoe!

Charlotte how did baby turning session go? are you in position yet? the race to the finishing line is so close now .. you or me :))

April09-Mum is offline Registered User
    As I said... my baby is a big showmaster or dramaqueen, cause I checked in into the QMH for the "turning treat" on Tuesday, early in the morning. They attached me to a monitor to monitor the heartbeats and the activity of the baby and kept me attached to this thing for hours, as my little showmaster was "too activ"... fact was, it just turned itself into the right position in that "activ hour", ....so after an hour, when it calmed down and they did last check ups befor starting the treat (I already had the IV in my hand...), they realized, that there was no need for the treatment anymore... to be sure they made an ultrasound again, and YES, ist just turned... but I still have a lot of water, so they warned me, it might turn again... and YES, I can tell you, it is turning all the time... very thrilling... but good to know, that it can turn always back into the right position if it feels like it... big showmaster / big dramaqueen... maybe I should call it FLIPPER

Summertime is offline Registered User
    no baby no drama! xxx

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast