Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for a Cleaning Lady 1-2 times per week

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

Looking for a Cleaning Lady 1-2 times per week

We just moved to HK and with our small baby, and the last thing I want or have time to do is to scrub toilets and wash floors.
    Does anyone know someone who could come to Tsuen Wan (near the MTR) to clean our apartment once or twice a week? It's a small apartment so would take no longer than 2 hrs max. English is a plus but doesn't really matter - we had a great cleaning lady in China who didn't speak a word.
    I would be looking for one during the week preferably.
    Also, how much would one charge per hour? This would include transportation too?

mikhaela_2432 is offline Registered User
    hello,
    my name is ella 35yrs.old.,i'm also looking for a pt job my free day is from monday to wednesday morning time 10am to 2 in the afternoon.

jelo is offline Registered User

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Shenzhennifer View Post
    We just moved to HK and with our small baby, and the last thing I want or have time to do is to scrub toilets and wash floors.
    Does anyone know someone who could come to Tsuen Wan (near the MTR) to clean our apartment once or twice a week? It's a small apartment so would take no longer than 2 hrs max. English is a plus but doesn't really matter - we had a great cleaning lady in China who didn't speak a word.
    I would be looking for one during the week preferably.
    Also, how much would one charge per hour? This would include transportation too?
    hi mam/sir:

im maggie im looking for part time you can call me thru this number 62562291.

jelo is offline Registered User
    hi mam/sir:
    im maggie im looking for part time you can call me thur this number 62562291

carang is offline Registered User
    hey shenzheniffer...
    have you found someone yet? i have two ladies that clean my playgroup centre. they are both locals, so legal. they underwent the gov't retraining board training. neither speaks a lot of english, though.

when they started with me, i paid them $55/hour, after 3 months, i increased it to $70/hour. neither has missed a day of work in almost a year. they do a fairly good job and i have absolutely no complaints about either of them.

send me a pm if you are interested and i will ask them. i'm sure tsuen wan would be ok as my centre is only across the way in tsing yi...

reei is offline Registered User
    shenzhennifer,

hmm.. u know u need to get insurance for the lady, though it's part time right?
    u can get one from gov't retraining board. i got mine from there and she lives nearby. rate is hkd55 per hour.. and insurance from hong leong,, that's the cheapest insurance i found.
    i think about hkd100+ per year for the insurance.
    normally, the part time maid will live nearby, otherwise they might want to be paid for transportation cost as well.