Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

One Silversea at Olympic

Lizabeth is offline Registered User

One Silversea at Olympic

Hi,

I wanted to know if anyone lives at One Silversea and could give me more information about the clubhouse.

We currently live at the Waterfront at Kolwoon station and we are moving in June. I looked at One Siversea and really liked it. I was unable to get a good tour of the clubhouse, but the little bits that I saw was just lovely. I obviously saw the pool (how could you not!) but wanted to learn more about what other facilities they have there. Gym? Kid's playroom? I have a 4 year old and a baby due in August so it is important to me to have a good play area. Also, what are the prices like to use the facilities? My son loves to swim so is the pool expensive?

Overall, if anyone has any other info on it, likes and dislikes, that would be great.

Thanks

geoyoungdaddy is offline Registered User
    Same question. Anyone?

geoyoungdaddy is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone! Please advise us if there are any good kindergartens near One Silver Sea.

Thank you!!!

Singstar is offline Registered User
    Hi Geoyoungdaddy

I live in the Long Beach which is next door but have friends that live in One Silversea - the club house is very good and has all the facilities you would want including a playroom for little ones - the facilities are clean and well managed. As for Kindergartens there is one in the apartment building next to us - I think it is called "Harbour Green" called the Victoria:

http://www.victoria.edu.hk/nursery-&...rsery_118.html

I can see it from our podium and it looks pretty good - also friends have visited and said that it seems like a good one - I cannot advise you on the cost or anything though. As far as I know there are no other international ones near by - although there is an ESF in Tsing Yi - which is only 2 stops on the Tung Chung