Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

hotels in singapore

tallmama is offline Registered User

hotels in singapore

i'm planning for my family trip to singapore next month. we'll bring our 14 month's daughter along. i'd like to stay at a baby-friendly hotel, meaning with kid's amenities, play area, children's menu, etc. i'm down to two choices now, Mandarin Oriental or Four Seasons. anyone stayed at the two hotels before? any comments? any other suggestions???

southside852 is offline Registered User

shangri-la on sentosa, but if you like smaller more boutique hotels i would suggest sentosa resort & spa which we stayed at with our then 10 month year old son and loved it.

tallmama is offline Registered User

thanks southside852! we're planning to stay in the city so probably sentosa is not our choice this time.

just wondering how you prepared baby food for your little one in the hotel? i'm also thinking about it. i seldom feed my baby jar food and she's not ready to eat our food yet.....headache!

Quote Originally Posted by southside852 View Post
    shangri-la on sentosa, but if you like smaller more boutique hotels i would suggest sentosa resort & spa which we stayed at with our then 10 month year old son and loved it.

southside852 is offline Registered User

Ok, you should call both hotels and see what they provide for your baby. The Four Seasons in Bangkok had a great welcome kit for our son last month and a diaper pail which is so much easier.

When we were in Singapore, our son at the time only ate home-made food, but we brought a jar for each one of his meals and fortunately he took it. It's important to have your child eating both food in a jar and home-made food for situations just like these - traveling. We also brought his formula. Now he's 15 months and we do the exact same hing when traveling around Asia. We bring ALL of his milk (PURA) and a jar for each meal. Our son does eat more from our plate, but we feed him before heading down to a meal and it puts me more at ease that I know he has something in his stomach in case he doesn't want any food from the table.....It's a total pain, but we do come back lighter!