Hi all
we will be moving to HK from Shanghai and I would like to bring my Philipina Nanny along who has been with us for over two years.

Does anyone know if this is possible directly from China or does she have to go back to the Phils to apply for HK visa again? (the flights back currently from Shanghai are a nightmare as she has to leave the country every 3 months so apparently I would prefer to take her along with us).

Also what are the salaries in HK like for full-time, live-in and which other costs like taxes, health insurance I will have to keep in mind?

Thanks for your help and warm regards