Milk Supply Increase?
- 04-04-2009, 05:28 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Hong Kong
Drink lot of soup, especailly papaya and fish. It did increase my supply. I find drinking water is not as effective as drinking soup.
There're foods to avoid too: any kind of liver, foi gras, pate, black bean(chinese preserved one), wheat gem.
Also seeing a lactation consultant is helpful too. I hads a lot(really a lot) of blocked ducts and the milk just couldn't come out. She may give you useful tips to increase the supply.
Happy Breast Feeding.
- By brightcindy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:47 PM
- By YTV in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 15Last Post: 07-07-2009, 05:20 PM
- By mintycat in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2008, 09:42 PM
- By reei in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 03-16-2008, 01:28 PM
- By Coco in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:19 PM