Shopping for the newborn
- 04-06-2009, 11:43 AM #9Banned
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Mid Levels, Hong Kong
the only time we ever went to Eugene was when we knew exactly what we wanted otherwise forget it, the staff barely speak english and not helpful at all. I would recommend B2B We bought our cot/bed from them and it did take them about 2 months to ship it out.If u have a lot of questions best to ask the bosses at B2B as they will guide best.
We also didnt buy anything before the baby's birth but had decided everything before.
Congrats and best of luck
- 04-13-2009, 04:14 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
The best advise I can give is dont buy too much clothes, which I did and end up lost of them never worn and he cant fit into them now.
My personal experience is that I regreted not buying the travelling system, its alot more convenient than buying a seperate pram and a seperate car seat.
There are actually bought some most of my stuff out of the main shopping area like Central and TST, end up saving quite a bit. Eg. the pram I save $600. The price at Ocean Terminal was $3000 I paid $2400 for the exact same thing.
- By sorchului in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2010, 12:03 PM
- By signorinakaren in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:46 AM
- By ma-ma in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2006, 02:48 AM
- By a mom in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2005, 11:30 PM
- By Mellie in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2005, 07:26 AM