Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Due December 09 - Christmas babies!

Monty is offline Registered User
    I'm not working at the moment. I am studying a Masters this year and now have a few weeks off between semesters. I'll be finished studying some 3-4 weeks before our baby is due!

Still on the hunt for a wedding gown today...!

banane76 is offline Registered User
    hey monty! i'm a massage therapist so my schedules vary day to day. would you like to meet in the am or pm? this week is a bit crazy, but i can meet between 12 and 3 next wed? whereabouts are you? if central is convenient, that would be great!

tomogotchi is offline Registered User
    Welcome banane76 and mcblowfish to December 09 club! And double congratulations to all on pregnancy and getting hitched!! It must be really exciting and also overwhelming at the same time. Take good care of yourselves as you are going through the two life-time events at the same time which are both thrilling and exhausting!

I guess my morning sickness is getting milder, but nausea still comes back in the evening, and brushing teeth before going to bed makes me sick... I'm in week 15, so I'm hoping I can say good bye to it by the end of this week... Fingers crossed.

I'd love to meet up with you girls for chat. I'm not working at the moment, so if you want to meet up, I'm quite flexible in terms of time & place. Any time next Wed in Central works for me.

mcblowfish is offline Registered User
    Hi gals! I am also not working at the moment and central sounds perfect to me. I can't do 12 next weds tho (i am trying my wedding gown on after it's been altered for my growing waist line, finger crossed for me that i can squeeze in it!) but anytime after 1pm is fine for me.

Good luck monty for your gown hunting - my gf got hers on eBay but i am sure there are a lot out there on the internet. Have fun searching!

Monty is offline Registered User
    Thanks McBlowfish. I have done quite a bit of internet searching and getting quite tired of it!

How about next Wednesday (24 June) at 1pm in Central (lunch)? Does this work for everybody?

yeah, that works for me!! where we gonna meet?

mcblowfish is offline Registered User
    Sounds good to me. How about Gaia the outdoor area? any other suggestions are welcome

I'm not sure where Gaia is? There's also the rooftop patio at Life Cafe near the escalators?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast