Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Due December 09 - Christmas babies!

mcblowfish is offline Registered User
    cool love soup! i am fine with Dressed

tomogotchi is offline Registered User
    It was lovely meeting you all on Wednesday! I really enjoyed our lunch and chat. I look forward to our next meeting on 8th. Dressed in IFC sounds good to me.

Have a nice weekend! I'm havcing apartment-hunting-free weekend for the first time in the few months!

MonD is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone - have just found this thread on GeoBaby and would love to join your group - i am pregnant with my first baby and am due on the 15th December. It would be great to meet people who are at the same stage of pregnancy that I am ! I have been in HK for a year and a half - before that we lived in London for almost ten years - still getting used to HK - not to mention being pregnant ! Hope to hear from you soon !

Monty is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies!

MonD - welcome to the group and congratulations on your pregnancy. There is 5 of us in the group at the moment and all of us are pregnant with our first babies. We are meeting for lunch again next week on Wednesday July 8 at 1pm - perhaps you can join us then if you are free?

Anna - just wanted to see if Dressed has places to sit? I thought it was more of a take away place. If they don't have anywhere we can sit and chat perhaps we could go to Union Bar and Grill - they have yummy spaghetti!

Hope everyone is having a good week. Scan went really well on Saturday although baby had its legs very tightly closed so we couldn't confirm the sex - cheeky monkey!

tomogotchi is offline Registered User
    Hi MonD, welcome to the December and first-timer group! I also moved from London to HK in March. Many changes within a year!

About a lunch place for our next meeting, Dressed does have tables, but I have second thoughts about the place. It gets really busy during lunch time, and there are five of us, so it might be better to go to a place where we can make a reservation for a table. I'll vote for Union Bar & Grill.

banane76 is offline Registered User
    hey tried to reply the other day and it kept kicking me off. i agree, lunch at dressed will be busy with all the business peeps so let's do union. welcome MonD to the december group!

Monty is offline Registered User
    Great! Union Bar and Grill it is. So far I count 4 of us for next Wednesday. Anybody else? I need to know exact numbers so I can book the table.

Been having a look around at prenatal yoga/pilates classes but haven't really found much during the week. There is quite a few places with classes in the evenings and on weekends but not much during the day on weekdays. Pure Yoga has a few classes but I refuse to go back to them as they will make me sign a lengthy contract (again!).

Weekend tomorrow - yay! Oh and best luck to McBlowfish for her wedding tomorrow!!! It is McBlowfish getting married tomorrow isn't it? Or Banane...oh dear pregnancy brain kicking in!
    Last edited by Monty; 07-03-2009 at 12:58 PM.

MonD is offline Registered User
    Hi - would love to join you all - what time will you be meeting at Union Bar ? I work, so can probably only get there by about 12:30.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast