Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Due December 09 - Christmas babies!

Monty is offline Registered User

Smile Due December 09 - Christmas babies!

Hello all yummy mummys to be,

How exciting to be the first to post for the due in December 2009 Christmas babies! I recently found out that I'm pregnant, so am approximately 4-5 weeks, putting me due in mid-December. This is my second pregancy, after a miscarriage a few months ago, so am both excited but cautious at the same time and just taking each day as it comes.

What else to say? I'm originally from Australia and this will be my first baby. Our little Aussie will also be the first grandchild and first great grandchild of the family. We've been in Hong Kong for a year now and love living here, and look forward to the challenge and excitement of living in HK with a baby.

Looking forward to hearing from all those other mums-to-be out there!

Natalie'sMom is offline Registered User
    I'm due on Dec 23(ish) with my second baby. This will be my fifth pregnancy though, so I totally understand your cautious excitement. We're from Canada and moved here about 7 months ago. My daughter is 9 months old now, which is a nice age difference I think.

Congratulations Natalie's Mom! That's wonderful news. Your approx due date is so close to Christmas! I haven't had my due date confirmed yet but am estimating it will be around 11-15 December or so. First doctor's appointment is next week so will get his EDD then. Your little ones will be lovely and close in age.

Yes very cautious at the moment still. Just taking each day as it comes, although the morning sickness and exhaustion is my daily reminder of being pregnant!

tomogotchi is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies! I'm also expecting a baby in December! I went to see Dr Lucy Lord this week, and she estimated my due date would be around December 10th. My husband and I are still in the process of moving from London to HK (I'm originally from Japan though), but this pregnancy will add more excitement (and more headache!) to our move to HK. I have been trying to conceive for over 2 years, so it was kind of funny to get pregnant as soon as we arrived in HK!

I'm also struggling with constant nausea and tiredness, but my husband has been really helpful and sympathetic (so far). He even bought a pregnancy guidebook for men!

I'm also very cautious at the moment because it took us so long to get to this stage, but at the same time, I like to enjoy this moment as much as I can.

A warm congratulations to you Tomogotchi - that is wonderful news! You are spot on with wanting to be excited but also cautious at the same time. We are still taking each day as it comes and go back to see the doctor next week. He is being really cautious and has me resting and taking medication to prevent another miscarriage. Don't forget to rest up either and let your husband take care of the move!

Hope that all continues to go well for you!

tomogotchi is offline Registered User
    Hi Monty and Natalie's Mom, how are you two doing? I'm still struggling with nausea and headache, which are sadly getting worse! Last week we went back to London to pack things up, so I was so tired from organizing the move, tidying up the flat and saying farewell to friends and families while battling with morning sickness...

Anyway, I'm just wondering if you want to meet up for chat some day, even though it's still just three of us in this Due December club... Let me know.

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone, I'm also due in December. Our EDD is Dec 24/25 so it will be a nice Christmas present! I've been getting lots of nausea and haven't felt a lot of energy. I'm hoping that that will go away soon as we're nearing the end of the first trimester! Congrats to all the Dec. moms!

mcblowfish is offline Registered User
    Hi there, I am also due in mid-December. Congrats to all dec mom-to-be! This is my first pregnancy and I am so new to this. This is an unplanned pregnancy and I was engaged to be married in July when I found out i was pregnant. It is not the best timing but I am still very excited. Altho nausea hits me day and nite and it doesn't go away even i am in my 13th week. Btw I have found out that i am having a girl yesterday!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast