Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Victoria Belcher Kindergarten???

jac8 is offline Registered User

Victoria Belcher Kindergarten???

Hi just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on Victoria Belchers Kinder? We are Australian (and not bilingual) so just wanted to hear about others experiences. My son will have just turned 3 when we arrive in HK and this will be his first time separating from me so I am keen to choose somewhere that he will love. We are planning on living at The Belchers and I am not sure if we will have a car so it would be very convenient but I am also going to look at the Woodland Preschools in Pokfulam and Borrett Road. Just concerned about how long it may take to get to either of these in the morning traffic via taxi. Are there many expats at Victoria Belchers or is it more local? Any thoughts?

Thanks

MaiYe is offline Banned
    i really depends what teaching method you want your baby to expose to. Victoria following the IB method and Woodland on Montessori.

MaiYe is offline Banned
    language wise, both are good on English

HappyV is offline Registered User
    Not every Woodland is Montessori based, so check with the site you want. There is no specific IB curriculum for pre-primary, however, they may follow the same general precepts (critical thinking, encourgaing children to be inquisitive, issue/project/theme based learning which incorportaes several disciplines at once......