Specialist for allergy test
- 06-08-2009, 06:08 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
At what age can babies do allergy tests? My little one is only 10 weeks old but has been getting a rash on his face. I'm wondering if it is the heat or something I am eating as I breastfeed. Thanks.
- 06-10-2009, 06:48 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Hong Kong
Thanks for the responses. In the end, I've booked an appointment with HKBioTek Ltd (Fortress Hill office). We will be going to their Mong Kok lab afterall because that's where Dr. Lim sends her patients too anyways.
It will be a painful 8 mL of blood drawn, but with a quite comprehensive set of results, I hope it's worth it. Will let you know what happens this Saturday.
The Chinese Soup Ladyhttp://www.thechinesesouplady.com
- By hannah.e.law in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:15 PM
- By blumenelf in forum Family HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2008, 02:07 PM
- By jud in forum PreconceptionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-18-2007, 02:57 PM
- By Histamin in forum Family HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 08-28-2005, 03:55 AM
- By a_chan in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2005, 10:40 AM