Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Alimentum?

C-Mommy is offline Registered User

Alimentum?

Does anyone know if Alimentum or Neocate is available in HK? I have cut so much out of my diet while breastfeeding, and my daughter is still having problems. She refuses to eat almost all day and will only sleep about 5 hours total. I'm exhausted! She is intolerant to milk and soy, so I didn't know what formula to try.

southside852 is offline Registered User

when we lived in london my son was on hypoallergenic formula - Nutramigen (made by Enfamil) b/c of reflux and my husband's history of being lactose intolerant.

We arrived in HK when he was almost 6 months we quickly realized they did not sell Nutramigen here. We had bought a month's supply over with us from the UK, but knew we needed to get something that was accesible. Our pediatrician recommended Cow & Gate's Pepti Junior. We transitioned him onto it and he was absolutely fine. Ask your ped about it.

It's sold in Mannings, but not all. We usually got ours in the Mannings in the Prince's Building and also ordered ours from their website here:

Cow & Gate

hope this helps!

mumto2 is offline Registered User

You could always contact the manufacturers and ask if they have a stockist here in HK? Or you could try expatexpress.com and look in their grocery section to see if they provide it? Good luck

C-Mommy is offline Registered User

Thank you both! I'll start looking :).

Scroll to top