Babies wake up to health risks in city lacking sleep
- 05-18-2009, 09:54 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
They'll get into the morning session like most other HK kids and fall asleep in class instead then get yelled at by the class teacher. I remember asking my P1 kids what time dinner is everyday and they said 9 or 9:30.
Crazy huh! My 3 year old is in dreamland by 8.
- By carey in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:01 AM
- By Minka in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2010, 05:11 PM
- By meimei in forum Baby TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2007, 02:44 PM
- By rani in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:37 PM
- By rani in forum News and IssuesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2003, 06:36 PM