Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Due November 2009

xpecting_xpat is offline Registered User
    so girls - here's the headcount so far:
    Monty, RAU, buttercup, countrygirl, bubi, Janey, plumtree & me

I've called Cova, and apparently they are in the ALEXANDRA BUILDING not Prince's Bldg as I thought (sorry, I get confused as they are all interconnected!)

If you can find Burberry in Alexandra Building, they are just above Burberry. I have also called to book at table for 10 at 3pm, under Geobaby - in case we have a few extra people last minute...I've left name and number, so hopefully will get a confirmation soon. Will let you guys know when I know!

welcome to the forum merryma...if u r up for it, come join us tomorrow for cake and chats!

Monty is offline Registered User
    Great work Xpat - I'm feeling completely useless this week!

So obviously Cova is NOT opposite Dymocks. Is it the coffee shop at the top of the escalator that leads down to the walkway across to Princes Building? I think I know the place.

See you all tomorrow, looking forward to seeing some familiar and some new faces!

xpecting_xpat is offline Registered User
    Just got a call back from Cova. Booking is confirmed for 10 @ 3pm. Yes Monty - it's the one at the top of the escalators leading down to Burberry and a walkway. You know, I get a bit confused re: which building is which. Whenever I walk through that maze of buildings, I never look! =(
    Shows you how observant I am (not!!).

If anyone's lost, here's the number of the Cova we will be at: 24221833. I will PM you guys my mobile phone number.

Okies...better get back to work, otherwise it'll be no cake for me tomorrow! *sigh*

Algebra is offline Registered User
    Great to find fellow November expecting mums.
    I'm due 4th November with my first and work. Have lived in HK for some years but just about all my friends here don't have kids so I'm a bit of of a novelty. Would be great to meet up with some fellow term women. I work in Central so would love to join the Cova get together Fri June 5th 3pm.

collsi is offline Registered User

Due Nov

Hello and Congrats to everyone !

I am also due mid-Nov and would love to meet others due around the same date.
    I live on the southside, and this is my second child, my first also having been born in HK.
    I look forward to meeting everyone if its not too late to join this group ?

:)

Kits is offline Registered User

Weekend Date

Hi all!

Hope you are all doing well. Whoever said 'the fog lifts at 12 weeks'?! Rubbish. I am 17 weeks and only just started feeling ok a few days ago... so nice to finally feel good though :)

Anyhow, see there are a few of us on here now who can't make weekday meets and saw a suggestion for a July weekend get-together.... so shall i suggest either 4th or 18th of July?

Who's in?

bubi is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

It was lovely to meet you all yesterday! Hope to see you again.. xx

Richelle

sunnyk is offline Registered User
    Bother! I missed meeting you all again! Have had a crazy week at work and only just managed to check the forum - i was hoping to make it yesterday, but unfortunately couldn't get out of work...Will def try to make it next time- the group seems to be getting bigger every time I look!
    Also, Kits (and anyone else who fancies it), I'd be up for a weekend get-together as my work can be erratic and never know if I'll be free mid-week or not...July seems a long time away, but I'll tentatively say yes.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast