Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Due November 2009

plumtree is offline Registered User

Yes it was Kate (but can't remember her "callsign"). Luca, very sorry to hear what you've been going through. Maybe you could get a second opinion- at least this would reassure you as it does not seem your Ob/Gyn's been very reassuring! I know Lucy Lord of Central Health is very experienced- I've heard that she does not have the best bedside manner, but maybe experience is all that matters now!

babybump1 is offline Registered User

I can vouch for Lucy Lord being a very sensible doctor. She gets a bad rep for having a bad bedside manner, in actual fact I found when it matters she's the most sympathetic, comforting and straight talking doctor you could hope for. She's very experienced, I would trust her entirely to make the right decisions and I wouldn't question her. Maybe good to get a second opinion from her if you're concerned (I think you're right to question your doctor and seek further advice).

Luca is offline Registered User

Many many thanks for your help, plumtree and babybump. That helps me a lot. You know, I don?t want to be regarded as too worried and sensitive and of course I want to continue working, but my hubby and I just felt not really supported by our current doc and therefore want to get second opinion. I?ll try to get an appointment with Lucy Lord. Thanks so much.

Hope to see you all healthy at the next meeting:)

wvw
    wvw is offline Registered User

hi i'm due oct 31 and just discovered this forum.

would love to meet all of you at the next meeting. please count me in!

staargrl is offline Registered User

i would love to meet on the 5th however i think there's a BF class during that time somewhere in midlevels by la leche league hk 1030-12ish (i'm still waiting on full details)... is there anyway we can push back the lunch a bit later? if not i'll look fwd to the next meeting after that! :)

babybump1 is offline Registered User

Hi - I have a yoga class to get to so that was why I suggested 11am rather than later...I'm sure we'll be there for a while if you swing by afterwards though?

plumtree is offline Registered User

I might not be able to make it unfortunately- toddler has a class that Sat and then he's got to get back home to nap and lunch. Will keep trying to make another lunch (maybe on a weekday?!)

bonita is offline Registered User

Hi everyone,
    I'm new here on geobaby and happy to find a group of moms with nov 2009 due dates. I'm expected early Nov. I live around mid-levels and would love to meet up with some of you.
    Bonita

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast