Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Due November 2009

plumtree is offline Registered User
    Hi sorry for the slow response. I *might* be able to go awol from work for an hour, kinda depending on what else happens. The closer to Central the better for me, but you guys should not let me hold up your plans!

Hey merrymum, glad to meet up with you. BTW, this is my second baby (my first is now 16 months old) and so...well, I'm pretty tired all the time but having fun. I keep thinking that in maybe 5 years time, I'll be able to have a proper lie in :-p

merrymum is offline Registered User
    Welcome Kits, congratulations on your pregnancy!

Looking forward to meeting you and learning about your experiences as a mom with your first.

Plumtree, let's aim to meet at the wed one first - if not, let's set another date on the weekend to catch up after.

Hope everyone else is feeling better from their nausea - rest up!

Luca is offline Registered User
    Hi all, hope it?s not too late to join the group,

I?m also due mid of November with our first baby. As Merrymum, Plumtree and Kits I?m working fulltime as well, so unfortunately cannot make it to a meeting during weekdays, but would love to join a meeting on either saturdays or sundays.

We are originally from Germany, being in HK for about a year.

I?m also still struggeling with nausea and bad headaches, but hopefully it will get better soon as I almost finished the first trimester:).

Hope everyone is feeling well and has a sunny weekend.

xpecting_xpat is offline Registered User
    Welcome to the "group" Kits and Luca! Hope to be able to meet you guys soon!

Plumtree/Merrymum - Real Bread at the escalators is OK for me. But, if it is better for you guys to meet somewhere in central closer to your work (so you can spend more time with us rather than negotiating the escalators), feel free to throw in a suggestion. I work from home so central is OK for me too!

Do keep me updated if you guys are organising a weekend get together as well. I'm getting a couple of trips in over the next few months before the airlines ban me from boarding, but I'll join in when I can!! =)

merrymum is offline Registered User
    hi luca, congratulations on your pregnancy! Will keep you in the loop on the weekend gathering with plumtree and kits. was thinking early june when everyone is into their second trimester and should be felling better. of course, we will keep everyone else posted as well.

xpecting_xpat: real bread sounds good - never been so would love to check it out (if i'm ok after tmrw's visit). will PM you my mobile as reference. thanks a lot for organizing, i'll do the next one! =)

looking forward to meeting everyone.

Monty is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies, hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Merrymum - hope the appointment goes well with the doctor tomorrow and that he lets you loose to come and join us on Wednesday.

So the plan seems to be The Real Bread Cafe in Soho at 3pm this Wednesday. Thus far we have myself, Xpat, RAU984 and Bubi with Merrymum and Plumtree possibilities if they can escape from home/work for a while.

I'll PM you all my private email and number so we can keep in touch in case there is any problems.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

serein is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies!

Great to see so many November moms in this forum :)

I would love to join the gathering on Wednesday! I am relatively new to HK and due in early November.

Take care everyone!

xpecting_xpat is offline Registered User
    Real Bread 3pm on Wed it is! This is great! Have PM-ed you all my "hotline" (for HOTchicks only)! Haha...

Monty - This is like double to triple the people at our "initial get together"! Yay!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast