- 04-22-2009, 03:13 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
Am househunting and liked Bel-air Phase 1 & 2 - could people currently living there answer some questions for me please?
Found a great apartment Phase 1, Tower 8, on 5th floor with little paved terrace at back off one of the bedrooms (would be good to have that extra space for 3 yo boy!) - but am a bit concerned about noise and privacy as it looks directly directly out onto the pool - does it get horrendously noisy during peak pool hours, and should I negotiate closets/washers/dryers to come with the apartment or supply our own?
Also considering Woodlands preschools - do your kids go to Panda in Chi Fu, or the main one in Wah Fu, and some feedback on how they like it/compare.
We don't have a helper at present - does anyone living there just use babysitters - if so, how did you find them and what do they cost (roughly)?
- By Lisabear in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2010, 05:08 PM
- By mnight in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2009, 11:29 AM
- By hkrose in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2007, 05:33 PM
- By giantsean in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2007, 02:18 PM
- By DTHY in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2006, 11:42 AM