- 04-28-2009, 03:07 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
Baby bjorn is great and I have used it since my baby was 3 weeks old...
She is getting heavy now but I am still using it..
- 05-02-2009, 11:53 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Hong Kong
Most people I know using the Ergo brand are using it for older children. Anyone use it since birth? Can anyone using this carrier tell me how essential is the infant insert?
I can't find it anywhere! I even went to B2B in Central several times, but they are completely out of all Ergo stock until end of May and even then, they couldn't tell me whether they will actually have any of the inserts! I'm starting to consider buying a different carrier for a newborn and switching to my Ergo when my son is old enough, but that seems like a big waste of money that I'd rather save to spend on something else more essential.
- 05-03-2009, 12:17 AM #19
I used the Ergo from newborn. I think that if you swaddle your baby and put the baby in the same way that you would with the infant insert, it'd be fine. The only thing with the infant insert is that it has a kind of foam border around the edge of it - presumably for head support - but I really think that swaddling would be just as good. I do think that the ergo is better for children about 2-3 months + when you can change them to straddling rather than sitting sideways - but I wouldn't bother buying a new carrier JUST for the first couple of months though!!
- By Little bird in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2009, 12:56 PM
- By mumto2 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2009, 08:31 AM
- By donkey in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 20Last Post: 01-14-2008, 03:47 PM
- By a mom in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2005, 02:07 PM
- By bettiney in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2005, 04:50 PM