Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Baby Bjorn?

Little bird is offline Registered User

Baby Bjorn?

I am thinking to buy a Baby Bjorn carrier. Synergy. Is it good? Any comment? Can it be used for newborn?

Anyone who has old ones for sale?

0ze_Kid is offline Registered User
    I really liked my baby bjorn - once I purchased the one with the back support. Anything without a back support is noooo use in my book! I think your best bet is to go into a shop that has a couple and try them out with baby! Mothercare in Kowloon Tong let me do this which is how I settled on the bjorn with back support.

Not sure about newborn use. I had a phil and ted which was much smaller in size and had a little head support for newborn.

Nothing for sale here - I have just thrown mine in the cupboard and plan to sort it all out one day! Maybe on the move back.

reei is offline Registered User
    i think it;s good been using since bb 3mths old.. still using n she is 8 mths old now.. weighing 8 kg

lylee is offline Registered User
    i purchased the bjorn synergy with back support. however, it still killed my shoulders & back... have to switched to the ergo & it is much much much better!

Little bird is offline Registered User
    lylee - tks. where can i get an Ergo? I've only heard of this brand from forums, never seen it in shops.

In fact, do you use it often? I am still wondering if I will need a baby carrier, as during the first few months I suspect I won't go out with BB much, and even if I do I would bring the helper too. Comment?

lylee is offline Registered User
    hi little bird, i think they sell the ergo at bumps to babes, but i got mine from this macau site called doubibou (Doubibou Natural Store - Cloth Diapers, Baby Carriers, Toiletries & Many More) as more colors were avail.

i didn't go out with my baby much either in the beginning. think i started using the carrier when she was ~3months. if you plan on bringing your helper everytime you go out, then maybe you won't need one & just stroller would be fine. i usually take her out myself & carrier works well, as hk is not very stroller friendly with all the stairs/in & out of taxi etc.

MyBB is offline Registered User
    Hi does anyone have a 2nd hand baby bjorn carrier with back support (that's still in good conditon) for sale? if so, Pls PM me.