Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to get tummy back in shape?

HK2008 is offline Registered User

How to get tummy back in shape?

I've been on proper diet and regularly going to the gym for quite a while, and have seen some pretty good result on shedding off those extra pounds I put on after having two kids..

However, my question is: how many of you have successfully got your tummy back in shape? Is this even possible after one's tummy has been over streched for so long?

I found this product currently on sale in Mannings for $199 called 'G4 消腩丸'(lose weight on tummy area). It claims to be very effective in tightening up the tummy...Has anyone used this before?

Thank you in advance for sharing...

mumto2 is offline Registered User

Unfortunately for some I think once the skin has been stretched out, its really difficult for any real change without resorting to plastic surgery. I have my doubts about any potions or creams that could do this too. But you never know....lol. Good luck!

Hi mumto2, that is really...encouraging...lol.

I will seriously consider having a tummy tuck if all failed. But first I have to save up enough money for that surgery...

mumto2 is offline Registered User

lol..sorry...hey if you find that magical formula - let us all know! you will be rich! i really think for some, its just one of those things...

Any moms out there with success stories of getting your tummy back in shape? Anyone, please?

Klam is offline Registered User

Hi,
    I agree that the tummy is the hardest to get toned again, but I am getting there.
    HK2008, you are doing the right thing going to the gym. I run for about 45mins, 3 times a week and saw my abs tighten without doing any other exercise. My tummy also shrank, but you will need to do extra exercises to tighten that up.

Some simple exercises to help tighten the tummy muscles:
    - I do this whilst reading in front of my computer- Sit on a chair in front of your dining room table or any table. Sit up right and place your hands at the side of the chair or on the table on front. Slowly lift both your legs up, raising your knees to your chest and hold the position for a few seconds and repeat. You might be only be able to do this a few times a first but it will become easier.

- Lie on the floor, arms by your side. Lift both legs ups so they are pointing vertical above you. Slowly lower both legs towards the floor but do not touch the floor. When you are about a few inches above the floor, raise your legs again and repeat.
    If you find this hard at first, you can lower and raise one leg at a time.

I like doing these as I can do them at home watching tv or my son thinks I"m playing.

I hope this helps.

tinyan is offline Registered User

acupuncture treatment

I had about 1 month acupuncture treatment after my 3rd pregnancy. I had 2 treatment per week and I had back in shape nicely.......

radicalmum is offline Registered User

Hi tinyan,

could you kindly elaborate more on your treatment? like the process, cost and how long it takes you to get your shape back? My baby is now 9 months and i'm still far far off from my pre-pregnancy weight... do you lose weight on an overall basis or on areas of treatments?

many thanks

cheers,
    haz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast