Lactation consultant recommendation?
- 05-18-2009, 09:43 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
that's good, just keep on nursing often on that breast, it will be gone soon. I find the kneeling position (don't know the right term for it, just saw from kellymom.com) makes the big difference, though you can't last doing it for even 5 minutes. It might just be blocked duct, as mine has no redneses on the skin.
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:45 PM
- By MisB in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:31 PM
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 10-29-2007, 10:34 PM
- By Angie in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:06 PM
- By Mellie in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:19 AM