Swine Flu - what precautions are schools taking?
- 05-02-2009, 11:06 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
It was announced on Wednesday that all schools would close if one case was confirmed, but Donald Tsang's announcement seems to have gone back on that, so it's a little unclear at the moment. Here's the original comment: The Standard - Hong Kong's First FREE English Newspaper
Keep an eye on the Education Bureau website as I would expect them to post a message on Monday.
- By Buckeroo in forum Family HealthReplies: 38Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:40 PM
- By aimeej in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2009, 10:10 PM
- By starbucks2 in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2009, 12:19 PM
- By acjacj in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 08-09-2009, 07:24 PM
- By geomum in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2009, 07:35 AM