Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Need to vent! frustrated with husband

reei is offline Registered User
    Hung Hom
    this is so funny, what you girls are saying are just so similar to my experience.. if i didn't know better, i'd think we are talking about the same husband!!

hmm.. don't expect any appreciation from the husbands,, well , buy something for yourself on mother's day!!

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Tsuen Wan
    Yes, I am so worried about Mother`s Day, hehe. It`s my first. Xmas was a bust, Valentine`s day was non-existent, my birthday he barely did it...and he had trouble remembering our anniversary even though it has been under a year. So we`ll see what happens on Mother`s Day. I think I might have to rename it Angry Wives Day;)

Hunter is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I have no expectation on all sorts of big days including the coming Mother's Day. But I guess I will have something from my son as the school should make them prepare a gift for the mommy. Good enough for me!

Yeah....Angry Wives Day. Love that. very realistic.

yuukalim0404 is offline Registered User
    Tseung Kwan O
    hahaha,I started this thread and boy am I glad I did! You ladies make me feel so much better and I am indeed not alone experiencing this.
    Shen- my xmas, v day and my bday(just past recently) totally came and went. Well to give him some credit he did asked if I wanted anything on my bday...but be honset I was too busy with bb to care actually. To give him some justice, his bday came and went too with just a cake!!
    Mothers day- angry wives day, that's a good one, hoping when our little one become bigger someone will remember then...ok gals we should remember to appreciate our own mummies too...

sandy0741 is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    Hi all, I'm glad someone has posted this thread for everyone to share about the frustration they have with their husbands. My husband grows up in a traditonal family and he thinks it's all a woman's job to take care of the family. What he wants is just quality time for himself but none for me. Both of us work full time, we have a maid, but the maid usually goes off to bed at 11 and then to her room, so it's usually Me who takes cares of our son after we finish work, what my husband do is just to sit in front of TV, lie on the sofa and sleep when it's time. He never thinks about whether I need a rest too or he should ever spend time reading or playing with his son. Since our baby's bed is in our room, what he does is sleep on the sofa instead of the room for fear of being disturbed, but for god's sake he never thinks about me, who is sleeping and taking care of the son alone at night........ Sometimes, when my son falls down after running, he is never the first one to run over and check on him, what he does is just to ask a simple question, is he ok? Sometimes, I just try to question whether he really loves us at all.

carang is offline Registered User
    Sai Kung
    i must say that i feel the utmost sympathy for you ladies.

i guess i'm VERY VERY lucky with a husband. he has ALWAYS woken up with the kids, even now he doesn when it's necessary.

we are lucky though as his job is physically exhausting (he boards dogs in our home, so he is often up at 5am letting the dogs out, then walking and feeding them), but he is able to have breaks throughout the day when no one else is home. he can sleep, play onthe computer or watch tv.

i, on the other hand, have a job that is physically and mentally exhausting, but i always have to be "on". i teach baby playgroups, so it wouldn't do for me to fall asleep in the middle of class.

as such, my hubby wakes up more in the night than i do! he has always helped change diapers, prepare milk, or just help out.

i thank god everyday for such a great husband!

phoenixashburn is offline Registered User
    me too me too!!! I was sharing the 'how helpful is hubby in taking care of the baby' thread with my DH just to get him to realize what women needed..and he just said 'see you aint alone' !! and then he went on to demonstrate the 'changing baby's poopy daiper in a bus' with our baby this weekend ..--failed miserably and said 'oh well, i did my best'..
    So I've just given up..I dont work and am a full time mum of my 7 month old baby...and Yeah a helper is a great idea even if your mum-in-law says'but its such a small house'

a mum is offline Registered User
    mid levels
    My husband is as "helpful" as what most of you have described. We just have so much differences that we were on the verge of getting a divorce, but things are getting better now. Thanks to the marriage counsellor. SInce things have improved, I am eager to try for number two but seems that my husband is not ready yet.What is the best way you think to convince a man to have kids? Or is there not?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast