Dentist for 2yr
- 05-06-2009, 07:27 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
Dr. Denise Giles is good as well - and she believes in using alternative options when needed, such as GC Tooth Mousse.
- 05-07-2009, 11:17 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Hong Kong, Central Mid-Levels
We're also looking for a child-friendly dentist - thanks for the suggestions!
Related to teeth: Does anyone know whether use of an electric toothbrush (specifically, Philip's Sonicare range) is recommended for children?
We have a 2.5 yr old who has a good go at manually brushing twice a day but the back of some of his teeth are starting to stain - an electric toothbrush seems to give a much better clean. I've lent him mine a few times and am considering getting him his own.
- By Ianella in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2009, 12:20 PM
- By Sazzy in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2009, 08:52 PM
- By Dink in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2008, 07:54 PM
- By llyynnnie in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2008, 09:18 AM
- By jaetee in forum Family HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 05-22-2007, 12:59 PM