Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Baby Wearing

kyojee is offline Registered User

Baby Wearing

Hi mommies, I have a fussy newborn who loves and needs to be carried. She screams soon after I put her into her cot. nothing seems to work except comfort sucking and carrying.

I am thinking of getting a sling to comfort her to sleep, at least I could get my hands free to tend to household chores. Am looking for something simple and fuss free, preferably a baby pouch. Came upon hot slings, seems like they could work. if anyone know where to purchase in hon kong, could u drop a note?

if you have any other recommendation, your suggestions are most welcome. thank you..

solidstars is offline Registered User
    i have the same problem. he's just over a month old and doesn't like to be put down at all! i tried the ring sling but he doesn't seem to like them either (or maybe cuz i haven't place him in it correctly?)

if anyone has a solution to this please let me know too! I can't carry him 24/7!

megan2008 is offline Registered User
    my baby constantly needed held too. most of the time i would rock her for hours and co sleep with her. when i went anywhere i would take her in the baby bjorn and she really liked it. she would fall and stay asleep for a long time.