storing breast milk? ice cube trays?
- 05-07-2009, 10:31 AM #9
can you get the lansinoh breast milk bags at jusco?
- 05-07-2009, 10:33 AM #10
carang, thanks for the tip! someone suggested to make the BM into cubes, then store into bags, so then it's easier for whoever's feeding baby to grab cubes from these bags instead of thawing the whole bag?
Not sure if that'll work out but i'll get both anyways and try.
- 05-07-2009, 10:39 AM #11
i think its easier to freeze them in bags, and make 2oz bags for a newborn, 4oz and 6ozs for an older baby. Also, don't fill bags completely, leave room for the milk to expand.
Last edited by rani; 05-07-2009 at 10:42 AM.
- 05-07-2009, 05:16 PM #12Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
We have tried out different brands of bags and found that both Lansinoh and The First Years are the best among all. One of the problems with other brands are those bags tend to leak easily after freeze.
- 05-08-2009, 05:03 PM #13
where to buy the Lansinoh breast milk storage bags??? i went to jusco today and they don't have them?
- 05-08-2009, 06:02 PM #14
i would try either eugene club or bumps to babes.
- 05-08-2009, 06:15 PM #15
- 05-11-2009, 10:10 PM #16Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Hong kong
They also have it in Mothercare
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2008, 03:20 PM
- By jaetee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2007, 08:42 PM
- By jessieywl in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2006, 05:42 PM
- By Rosewood in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2005, 10:31 AM
- By Grace Bellis in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2003, 08:34 PM