Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

kinderU??

mushi is offline Registered User

kinderU??

hello, i just read an article in Playtimes about KinderU- an early education centre starting from 0 months old! i have a 1 yr old baby and was wondering whether to try it out or is it just a money making racket? anyone experienced this one? i also have a 5 year old son who alraedy goes to a pre-school ..... would it be good for him too?

Neha is offline Banned

Kinder U is more targeted for kids under 5 years of age as they say that right mind education which is strong from 0-6 years of age . U can go for their seminar and decide for your self. U will find many different opinions.

I feel that 0-1 is just too young.

Also if u join kinder u for once a week than u have to use the flash cards at home also to see the results.

We were not impressed by his talk. He was very boastful about how his 2-3 year son can read a news paper etc.

Just our opinions, But the owners of the kinder u are also on this website and I am sure they can explain what their concept is in more details

Echo77 is offline Registered User

Hi Mushi,

My daughter has been attending KinderU since she was 2 months old and she's almost one now. I do believe that Right Brain teaching works because I have seen the difference in my daughter when compared with other babies her age. She is a lot more alert and she chooses the correct flashcards in Mandarin and English 98% of the time unless she is tired. She also loves going to class and every time she goes into a classroom setting she goes into her "learning pose" which has impressed some of her other teachers. If you are looking for an English teacher at CB I would definitely recommend Ms. Joyce she is the best one that we tried there! If you have any questions please let me know.