Breastfeeding an easily distracted baby!!!
- 05-12-2009, 07:13 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2007
It will pass. 6-9mnths is a classic time for baby to be so distracted and busy they can't sit still to nurse. Around 10mnths it got better for us.
Also baby becomes very efficient at getting milk out. At around that time my son only nursed 3-5mins per feeding most of the day. The only time he nursed longer was before bed. He 'nurses' longer now, but a lot of that time is actually snuggling, cudding and playing with me while he has my boob in his mouth!
- 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
I had it with my 1 yr old son before, i tried dream feeding him, around 5-6am, before he is fully awake. He feeds longer at this time.
Your daughter might be interested to explore things around than BF.
- By TeamNZ in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:06 PM
- By Pekkie in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:33 PM
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 10-29-2007, 10:34 PM
- By Reuben in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2006, 10:19 AM
- By Avi in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:32 PM