Cough and runny nose - first aid
- 05-08-2009, 07:59 AM #9
they call it MENTHOLATUM here, it's exactly the same stuff.
as for oranges being bad....i've heard that hundreds of times. i have to go against my m-i-l every time and insist that my kids eat oranges or drink orange juice. it's the vitamin C that helps, which oranges are very high in.
- 05-08-2009, 10:35 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
Agree with orange being good for vit. C.
I know grapes is not good for cough, well, it might be the same myth as orange but i avoid giving it if he has cough. ;-)
- 05-08-2009, 10:43 AM #11
personally, when my kids are sick they lose so much appetite that i give them almost anything they want...junk food is the exception.
- By crystal88 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2009, 03:14 PM
- By Coco in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2008, 10:07 PM
- By mintycat in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:37 AM
- By Coco in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2006, 08:50 PM
- By mamaS in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2006, 11:14 PM