beware of cheat
- 05-19-2009, 09:53 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Hung Hom
beware of cheat
my sis-in-law paid more than $10k for a set of Noddy story books and unlimited access to 'playgroup' organised by a company. Turned out that the 'playgroup' is only you bringing your baby there and someone just try to play with your baby. That's it. It's not the kind of playgroup that you pay more than $100+ for a class. It's not the kind. Suggest if anyone approach you in shopping mall for this sort of playgroup and story books stuffs, please check with other members and listen to others experience before joining.
- 05-19-2009, 01:55 PM #2
i would ALWAYS be sceptical of these types of things. the "disney's world of english" is such a rip-off, i can't imagine people pay over $60K for the entire set, but it does happen. i often have parents at my playgroup ask if it is a good deal... my answer... DEFINITELY NOT! think of the various activities(in english) you could enroll your child in for that kind of money! at least that way, your child is interacting with others.
i'm very sorry that your sister feels like she got scammed. that sucks!
- By sherwes in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2008, 06:50 PM
- By spockey in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 10:04 AM
- By luvourbb in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 35Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:54 PM
- By hkmami in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 17Last Post: 06-01-2007, 11:15 PM
- By Valencia in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2005, 09:56 PM