View Poll Results: H1N1- are you still travelling with your children?
- 26. You may not vote on this poll
H1N1 affecting summer travel plans??
- 05-27-2009, 09:26 PM #17
for our dog boarding business, we have seen a VERY slight slow down for the summer (usually we would already be fully booked!). however, it is very difficult to say whether this is due to the flu or the economy. i'm leaning towards the economy playing a MUCH larger role in it.
- 05-27-2009, 11:25 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
- Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong
We are traveling, but the only thing that's happened is that my dd will have to stay home for 7 days before returning to school. (We are leaving next week, going to be gone for 3.5 weeks). She will be able to go back to school just in time for her kindergarten graduation and the last 5 days of school.All the best,
- 06-03-2009, 11:34 AM #19Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Hong Kong
Hi. It's good to know people are actually still going with their travel plans! I'm going to Canada with my 1 year old at the end of this month and I was debating whether to cancel the trip. Tickets have been issued and it's been a while since I was back in Canada soI really don't want to cancel my trip. If I was going by myself, I wouldn't have any second thoughts. But because I'll be brining my one year old, I'm worried. If anything happens to her I'd feel horrible.
- By tallmama in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2009, 02:10 PM
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2009, 11:15 AM
- By rani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2007, 12:36 PM
- By mamamau in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2005, 07:34 PM
- By rani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2004, 09:54 AM