Level 1 vs. Level 2 Formula Milk
- 05-19-2009, 10:48 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
i compared the 2 cans tonight & level 2 does contain more carbs, as well as vitamins, but lower in energy & fat. based on your experiences, does drinking level 2 help babies gain weight? my baby has not been gaining much weight over the last 2 mos & that's why ped suggested level 2...
hmm... i'm now a bit hesitant whether to switch to level 2 hearing the comments here...
- 05-20-2009, 02:53 PM #10
I nursed for the first few months and we started on Level 2 when D was 7 months. He drank Enfapro A+. Our Dr told us to stick to 2 and we didn't move up to Level 3 or any other follow-up milk.
- By FutureHKmom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:49 PM
- By HappyNatali in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2009, 12:31 PM
- By sharin in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2009, 11:22 AM
- By babycakes in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2008, 07:56 PM
- By priya08 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:40 AM