Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Online Pharmacy??

sherwes is offline Registered User

Online Pharmacy??

Hi, I need to order a whole slew of pharmacy items (nappies, breast pads, maternity pads, bottles, teats betc). I want to do it all at once online rather than having to go to a number of different shops. I know that B2B carries these items but I always find that they are out of stock on half the things I need (particularly as I know which specific brands I require). Also, I find them on the expensive side for basic items. I am wondering if there is an online pharmacy that I can order from? I have tried searching Google to no avail.
    Many thanks.

Monty is offline Registered User
    Hi there,

You could try Pharmacy Online Australia, Discount Online Chemist & Health Care Shopping. They are an Australian based online pharmacy and post internationally. I haven't ordered from them before but did read about someone else on here that have used them before.

Hope it is successful, I'm keen to do a big order as well!

carang is offline Registered User
    although on the expensive side, i can't imagine it being cheaper to pay for postage (especially on things like nappies which are VERY heavy~ but i'm assuming disposables)... please let us all know how it goes as i'd love to order stuff online (ibuprofen etc) but am completely put off by the postage.

0ze_Kid is offline Registered User
    I used https://www.epharmacy.com.au/home.asp. As carang said though Nappies can be expensive to ship. But everything else was worth it.

Query is offline Registered User
    You can buy nappies online from Parknshop in hong kong.

joannek is offline Registered User
    you can go to Eugene. they have stock for most things & very comprehensive. Eugene is in Central, above H & M.

sherwes is offline Registered User
    Query, I usually buy my nappies online from Parknshop but can't get the other things I need online from there.

Joannek, thanks for the tip on Eugene. I am a frequent shopper there but, again, I am looking for one place that covers all of my pharmacy needs and Eugene doesn't.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I thought that I was being too optimistic in thinking that there would be one big online phramacy! I actually want some specific Pigeon teats that aren't available in HK (Pigeon peristaltic wide neck) so I'll order those from Australia anyway. For nappies I'll just keep ordering from Parknshop as postage from Australia would be cost prohibitive.