anyone else using gina ford? help please.
- 05-22-2009, 12:34 PM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Hong Kong
one more thing, if i had followed her feeding guiding (20mins on each breast), my daughter would have only taken the front milk from both breasts (then she'd be cryng all of the time because of the wind & not full enuf), plus i'd've ended up w/ bad cases of mastitis. so do adjust to your own mommy instincts.
- 05-27-2009, 05:21 PM #26Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
I never used a book for my daughter as i feel each baby is different. I knew so many mothers following Gina Ford who were beating themselves up about the fact that the book said this and baby was doing that. I am sure it stresses you out at a time when you really don't need added stress, so personally I would bin the books and find your own routine and what works for you & your baby.
- By augustbump in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2009, 12:39 PM
- By crystal88 in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:21 PM
- By donkey in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 24Last Post: 04-02-2008, 02:19 PM
- By e-mum in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2007, 11:39 AM
- By AG2007 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:25 PM