Storage and handling of Bmilk?
- 05-22-2009, 01:49 PM #17
Avent does now make a BPA free bottle. I saw it at Mothercare in Lee Gardens a week ago.
The Avent Isis pump has two "systems" - one comes with the via storage system (cups with blue lids), the other comes with 2 regular non-BPA free bottles. But I think that all the Avent stuff fits together.
- 05-22-2009, 03:36 PM #18
Do we need to sterilize the bmilk storage plastic bags pls? I read from somewhere that some mommies used normal "ziplock" storage bags instead of bmilk storage bags. Do those need to be sterilized too? Wouldn't plastics bags melt at such temperature??
- 05-22-2009, 05:14 PM #19Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Hong Kong
nicolejoy - thanks for clarifying that there are two Avent Isis pump "systems"
Crystal88 - I hope getting the Avent bottles simplifies things for you!
miriam228 - the Lansinoh storage bags did not need to be sterilized before use, so I expect this would be the same for any other BM storage bags.
- 05-22-2009, 05:17 PM #20
- By geomum in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:37 PM
- By deemama in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2009, 03:49 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2009, 02:39 PM
- By snagito in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2008, 03:55 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 02:54 PM