Maclaren Strollers - Triumph vs. Volo
- 05-23-2009, 11:23 AM #9
Personally, I just went through this decision but we decided that it was no point getting the triumph - if you want the recline feature, and the extra padding on the seat, it's more worth it to jump up the the Quest. The difference in price and weight between the Quest and Triumph isn't that much - but it has more recline positions, and I like the way the recline works better too. So for me, it was between either the Quest or the Volo... My daughter was only 6 months at the time so we went with the Quest. Although probably if she was a year old already, we probably would have gone for the Volo...
- 05-24-2009, 09:36 PM #10
Has anyone seen this new stroller called Take-Off? It looks like it would be perfect for HK. It was featured on the Apprentice UK this week.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id8ffD_3P-A"]YouTube - ABC-Design, TakeOff[/ame]
More about the stroller:
- ultra small folding size
- light weight aluminium frame
- backrest adjustable in sitting and relaxing position
- basket can be used as a shopping bag
- 5-point sefety harness
- front wheels swivelling and lockable
- integrated trolley function via telescopic pull out handle
- weight 8.4kg
- measurement folded (LxWxH) 50x44x30cm*
Last edited by rani; 05-24-2009 at 09:42 PM.
- By nino in forum Baby TalkReplies: 27Last Post: 11-28-2009, 01:05 AM
- By Coco in forum Baby TalkReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:28 PM
- By jaetee in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 25Last Post: 10-01-2006, 07:05 PM
- By chook in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2006, 10:47 AM
- By ozmaofoz in forum Baby TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2004, 09:14 PM