- 05-21-2009, 10:04 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
I came across a great book fair in Cityplaza today (Taikoo station). There was loads of stands with a fab english (cantonese & mandarin too) book selection. I managed to pick up some great reading books for my yr2 and also some of the maths & english workbooks to keep on top of things whilst he's not at school (newbies to HK so no school til yr2!)
They all had Usborne / DKpub / Disney / High School Musical / Hannah Montana / Recipe books / workbooks / dinosaurs... you name it... etc etc at very reasonable prices!
I'm not sure when it runs til but I was there late tonight and they were only covering the stalls up not putting things away so I guess early next week.
ps - If anyone's popping over early tomorrow morning or on Monday then let me know and I'd love to join you for a coffee (ulterior motives with this post!!!)
- By ggjai in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2010, 03:09 PM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2009, 06:42 PM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2009, 10:05 AM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 9Last Post: 07-27-2008, 12:01 PM
- By Neha in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2008, 09:45 AM