Helper wants holiday when not convenient
- 05-25-2009, 12:21 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
it's 6 months in advance, can you ask the helper who she is helping while you are gone to help you out when she is gone? I think it would really hurt morale and your relationship with her if you don't let her go if it really is that important to her.
- 06-03-2009, 10:24 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Hong Kong
Just a thought...
Ive noticed that over the Christmas holidays, there are a lot of helpers in HK who are looking for extra work. Many families can not take their helpers with them to their home countries as visas for helpers are pretty tough to come by, particularly to countries like the US, Oz & the UK. Before you decide how you want to handle this, you might want to do some checking w/friends to see how easy it is to find someone to help you out during that time?
- By mintycat in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2008, 02:06 PM
- By lii in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2008, 08:04 PM
- By Heikeli in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:48 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2007, 09:10 PM
- By Avi in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2004, 10:41 PM