Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help - My baby is jetlagged!

katelynBB is offline Registered User
    Hung Hom
    Hi Shenzhennifer,
    Glad to hear things are getting better!
    I was in Canada for a month this past March and loved it!!! (not the jetlag part, but everything else)
    I totally agree BabiesRUs is AMAZING!!! Not sure where abouts in Canada you are, but I was in Richmond Hill, Ontario and I miss the Loblaws there...I was able to purchase all organic produce there and at a reasonable price for my 3 year old and 9 month old.

Have a fantastic time!

carang is offline Registered User
    Sai Kung
    SUPERSTORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please visit it for me! LOL! i'm going through withdrawl! i was in canada for a month in april and am missing it terribly....

hey, do you think you could squeeze my mum into your suitcase on your return?

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Tsuen Wan
    Carang - Went to Superstore for the first time today, holy %^$#! So big! And love the JOE baby clothes line, cheap and wearable. And I can get professional pictures taken of my son there for like ten bucks and enough prints. oh and sorry, i am busy trying to shove my own mommy in my suitcase to no avail...
    KatelynnBB - I am east of TO, in Whitby/Oshawa - box store central.
    If it were not for the husband going back to HK I would try to stay here longer... stupid hk....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top