Business trip will bring breastfeeding to an end?
- 06-17-2009, 04:35 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Cyberport, HK
in citysupper too.
- 06-18-2009, 08:48 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Hong Kong, Mid Levels
You could see if your hotel has a freezer they could put in your room? A good hotel, if given enough notice, would likely sort something out for you.
That way, you'd only have to dump the milk you pump during the day when in your long meetings - the milk you pump in the morning and night, you could freeze. Then transport it home packed in ice on the plane - or use coolants as someone else suggested.
The air stewards were happy to refill ice bags for me in the air and you could have someone waiting at the airport for you with a freezer bag. I seem to remember looking into dry ice but it was too difficult.
- By LeahH in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2010, 08:05 AM
- By mommybee in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2009, 10:24 AM
- By elizaveta in forum Everything ElseReplies: 18Last Post: 04-27-2009, 12:29 PM
- By fairy-godmother in forum News and IssuesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2008, 07:32 PM