Choosing a hospital?!%@*
- 05-30-2009, 08:57 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- DB, Hong Kong
that is weird Fee - they shouldn't have done that, if you produce a HKID of yours or hubby's, that's all is required for a child under 12. Still, I'm sure $470 didn't exactly break the bank ;-) lol As opposed to $100K... :-O
Wow about your birth story though! You're so cool and brave! Glad all turned out well. I also have visions of giving birth in the back of an ambulance or on the ferry!
- 05-30-2009, 05:53 PM #18
babies are charged $50 per day(i believe) so there is nothing wrong with what you paid, fee... that's the proper rate.
if he had required a HKID then you would have been paying well over $3000/day.
- By TeamNZ in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:03 PM
- By putput in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 04-16-2008, 03:02 PM
- By stephchoy in forum EducationReplies: 25Last Post: 11-13-2007, 11:07 PM
- By X-NYC mama in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-20-2006, 09:35 PM