Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is anyone else a sooky la la?? lol

mumto2 is offline Registered User

Is anyone else a sooky la la?? lol

I don't know what happens after having children but I am the BIGGEST sooky-la-la! lol

I just saw that extreme house makeover show and I'm bawling like a baby because that wonderful woman and mother so deserved this gorgeous new house and all the trimmings...

And its even worse when pregnant...goodness knows how it could be worse but it is! lol

carang is offline Registered User

didn't know what a sooky lala was, but if you mean a blubbering ball of tears... that show gets me almost every time, too!

ever tried to read ROBERT MUNSCH'S "LOVE YOU FOREVER"? i have NEVER made it through... i tried to read it to my playgroup class and ended up having my assistant finish it, because i couldn't stop sobbing (much to the amusement of the helpers and mummies in the class!)

BabyG is offline Registered User

I don't know what a sooky la-la is either but ever since I gave birth to my boy, I've been a cry baby too.

carang, where can I get "Love You Forever"? I've been looking for it in Hong Kong but I haven't found it in any of the bookstores I've come across.

lol, its just an Australian term for a big fat cry-baby!

carang is offline Registered User

my mum sent it to me from canada.... i love it, but i just can't get through it.

i much prefer his funny books.

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG View Post

carang, where can I get "Love You Forever"? I've been looking for it in Hong Kong but I haven't found it in any of the bookstores I've come across.
    We sell it on ShopinHK

love you forever | Books | DVDs | Toys | CDs on Hong Kong Online Shopping

sherwes is offline Registered User

I am currently pregnant and it has turned me into a massive sooky la la. If I see a cute puppy I almost burst into tears. I can't bring myself to watch any movie that might be a tear jerker (although Jaws would probably be a tear jerker to me at the moment). Hormones are strange things....

lol sherwes that Jaws would make you cry! i hear you though, when pregnant even the ads are a killer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top