- 05-31-2009, 08:14 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
I'm a working mum and I know how hard it is to join playgroups as they usually take place on weekdays. And I can understand that some people are reluctant to meet on Saturdays.
Therefore, I'd like to create a group for helpers to get together so my 8 month old daughter could see other babies crawling and playing!
We live on South Lantau but I'm happy to send my helper to Tung Chung as there doesn't seem to be any babies around here!
- By Liquorice in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 13Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:53 AM
- By kiki123 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2009, 04:01 PM
- By Sweedy in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2008, 09:25 PM
- By NYCMel in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2008, 01:13 PM
- By yummy in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2003, 08:06 AM