- 06-04-2009, 10:26 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
We are a British-Hong Kong family looking for a Philippino full-time helper. Main responsibility is taking care of a two-year old girl, household work and cooking. Our current helper wants to go back to the Philippines for good and she is willing to stay until we find someone.
We are in Tiu Keng Leng area, if you know anyone or if you can refer anyone, please let me know.
We don't have any specific requirement, only someone who is honest.
Thanks a lot,
- 06-05-2009, 07:41 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
somebody to recommend
We would like to recommend Charmay. She's been helping us while waiting for our 'real' helper to arrive.
Her English is stellar, she is a very pleasant person, very good with our daughter.
You can contact her directly: 6141 3911
- By fabo in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2010, 03:54 PM
- By piper in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2010, 03:46 PM
- By honeybee in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2009, 02:28 PM
- By kjg in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2009, 12:03 AM
- By Sally123 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2008, 06:04 PM