Doc says give formula
- 06-10-2009, 02:27 PM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
I was not online yesterday to reply, i went to the government health center for the 2 months check up, the pedia there was not worried with the birth weight as baby's pee/poo and development are all normal. Though she told me to give bmilk more often. They are very supportive of breastfeeding.
My private pedia is also supportive from the time i gave birth but kinda concern on the last check up with the birth weight so he suggested formula.
Well, what i plan to do is to give formula at night time regularly, then pump to increase my milk supply.
Thanks ladies for your comments, i will call LLL too on what else to do.
- 06-10-2009, 02:56 PM #26Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- DB, Hong Kong
Well done crystal on getting all the information you needed and now knowing that all is well with you little baby! I think they are right, when all is good with wee's and poo's, usually everything else is ok! lol
- By lucy0 in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
- By spsmok in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2009, 02:46 PM
- By bbc mom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2006, 10:31 PM
- By rani in forum Baby TalkReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2006, 11:59 AM
- By Rosewood in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2004, 07:39 AM