HELP! breastflow bottle leaking!
- 08-27-2009, 06:37 AM #9
I'm using Dr Browns and have the same problem....I don't know if all the steam sterilising causes the problem
- 08-27-2009, 01:23 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
i've heard that with some bottles if you screw the lid on TOO tight, they'll leak... so perhaps you should losen just a tad and they won't leak?
- 08-27-2009, 01:56 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Hong Kong
When my LO was using bottles, we found that sometimes the nipples would leak or spurt milk when the warm milk first touched them, but once they had warmed up as well they would be okay so we would just warm up the nipple first and then wipe the bottle dry and then it wouldn't leak again. Is the bottle leaking the whole time you are feeding?
- 08-27-2009, 09:28 PM #12
It was leaking the whole time. I even tried to switch nipples with the first bottle (that leaked) and kept switching things back and forth to try it - no luck.
Tried VERY TIGHT, and tried a bit loose, etc, no luck either.
I emailed breastflow and they asked me to go exchange it at the store, but i don't suppose B2B will exchange it for me?!
- By crystal88 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2009, 02:00 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2009, 09:22 PM
- By cristletips in forum Baby TalkReplies: 46Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:13 PM
- By mintycat in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2008, 11:09 AM
- By manya_feb in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2007, 02:41 PM