ok ladies, advice please, school closures...
- 06-24-2009, 09:06 AM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
Agree completely with Natasha. Your reputation will not be negatively affected whatever happens.
- 06-24-2009, 09:28 AM #26
thanks guys! you've made me feel a lot better about it.
personally, i would rather stay closed, but financially, i just can't stay closed indefinitely.... gotta pay my rent!
- 06-24-2009, 08:09 PM #27
ok, i've just spent the past 7 hours calling all of the parents personally.
out of the 83 parents that i've spoken to:
11 have said they won't come
13 i've left messages for
3 wish to talk it over with significant other
56 have said, PLEASE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
out of all of the parents, only one went completely mental on the phone....
thanks ladies, you made it so much easier!
- 06-25-2009, 07:09 AM #28Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Stanley, Hong Kong
Carang FYI - Woodlands will be opening for their summer school on Monday, saying they will be following government guidelines. If you do open, dont think you will be on your own.
- By BeaMae in forum EducationReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2009, 01:12 PM
- By Dreamer in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:05 AM
- By VegemiteKid in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2006, 11:55 AM
- By X-NYC mama in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2006, 02:27 PM
- By tbl in forum EducationReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2004, 12:30 PM