Brown Tap Water
- 06-24-2009, 09:45 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- hong kong
This happens to us a lot. In our case it's because the water supply has been turned off for work on another building - we live in a village house. We're never informed that it will happen and we often don't realise it's been turned off until the supply is switched on again and it is brown.
Another problem is it causes sediment to build up between the plates on taps, so they have to be replaced more frequently than you'd like to stop drips.
- 07-14-2009, 10:02 AM #10Banned
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
I have this problm in my building KKKK. Been living in HK for a few years and its the first time I've come across it. Moved into the apartment a few months ago and it was really brown then. We were also told that it was just sediment from the tank but the water this morning was brown again! I think I'll speak to management.
- By engee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:29 AM
- By snuggles in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM
- By lulumartin in forum Babies Born in 2007Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2006, 07:36 PM
- By CherA in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:55 PM
- By mambo in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2005, 10:03 AM