10th anniversary, any ideas?
- 07-04-2009, 08:11 AM #9
all the places i've come up with are further afield... i'm now thinking, maybe a shorter trip so we can go to canada at a later date...
- 07-04-2009, 09:16 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Hong Kong
- 07-05-2009, 04:00 PM #11
You may also want to have a look at this site. I am subscribing to the magazine this year so will have some hints. We had planned to go to Vanuatu for our 10th but little miss 2 was about to show her face so we stayed home!
Holidays with Kids Specialists in Family Travel: Home Family Travel Specialists
- 07-05-2009, 09:11 PM #12Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Ap Lei Chau
If you are interested by Thailand and want your kids to be occupied and happy, you can go to a Club Mediterrannee. They are great to take care of the kids from morning to evening ! There is one in Phuket. I found the site in French but you should be able to find it in English easily.
They have a few other ones around, in Malaysia, Japan...
Phuket - Tha?lande - Club Med
- 07-05-2009, 09:19 PM #13
club med...hmmm... i never thought i'd be a club med kinda gal, but i'll definitely have a look at it! thanks!
- By aussie mum in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 7Last Post: 03-09-2010, 06:52 PM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2009, 09:04 PM
- By diylim in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 11Last Post: 02-20-2009, 07:12 PM
- By Matty in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 11Last Post: 03-10-2008, 10:23 AM
- By LLL_Sarah in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2006, 05:05 AM